Fees for the 2019 academic year will be R9 725.00. Fees are payable in advance.
Grade 8’s –2019 have paid a deposit of R1 800.00. Thus their balance for 2019 is R7 925.00.
Grade 9-12 learners for 2019 are required to pay a deposit of R1 800.00 by 14 December 2018.
Methods of payment
- Lump sum of R9 725.00 by 28 February 2019.
- Regular monthly STOP ORDER PAYMENTS from January 2019 to October 2019 as follows:
10 x R792.50 (If deposit of R1 800.00 was paid) for grade 8 – 12
- 10 x R972.50 (If deposit of R1 800.00 was not paid) for grade 8 – 12
We recommend that the stop order runs for the duration of the learner’s schooling at SP, which should be amended annually. The Bursar must receive a copy of the Stop Order Arrangement.
Parents kindly note
- Cash payments will not be accepted at the office.
- It is essential that fees are paid on a regular monthly basis. The school has monthly costs to cover, especially the payment of salaries of Governing Body Staff.
- If monthly payments are not met, the Bursar must be contacted immediately.
- PLEASE BE AWARE that the names of Debtors who do not contact the Bursar will be given to our Debt Collectors.
- Please inform the Bursar of any change of address or employment.
NB: FINAL MONTHLY PAYMENT FOR SCHOOL FEES 2019 MUST BE PAID BY 31 OCTOBER 2019.
Parents must use one of the above methods of payment.
South Peninsula High School
Standard Bank: Constantia
Account Number: 071833846
Branch Code: 025309
Reference: Learner’s name and grade