Fees for the 2017 academic year will be R8 050.00. Fees are payable in advance.
Grade 8’s –2017 have paid a deposit of R1 500.00. Thus their balance for 2017 is R6 550.00.
Grade 9-12 learners for 2017 are required to pay a deposit of R1 500.00 by 18 December 2016.
Methods of payment
- Lump sum of R8 050.00 by 28 February 2017.
- Regular monthly STOP ORDER PAYMENTS from January 2017 to October 2017 as follows:
10 x R655.00 (If deposit of R1 500.00 was paid) for grade 8 – 12
- 10 x R805.00 (If deposit of R1 500.00 was not paid) for grade 8 – 12
We recommend that the stop order runs for the duration of the learner’s schooling at SP, which should be amended annually. The Bursar must receive a copy of the Stop Order Arrangement.
Parents kindly note
- Cash payments will not be accepted at the office.
- It is essential that fees are paid on a regular monthly basis. The school has monthly costs to cover, especially the payment of salaries of Governing Body Staff.
- If monthly payments are not met, the Bursar must be contacted immediately.
- PLEASE BE AWARE that the names of Debtors who do not contact the Bursar will be given to our Debt Collectors.
- Please inform the Bursar of any change of address or employment.
NB: FINAL MONTHLY PAYMENT FOR SCHOOL FEES 2017 MUST BE PAID BY 31 OCTOBER 2017.
Parents must use one of the above methods of payment.
South Peninsula High School
Standard Bank: Constantia
Account Number: 071833846
Branch Code: 025309
Reference: Learner’s name and grade